Thursday, March 14, 2013

Loungewear







So I get asked a lot what I wear when I'm lounging around my apartment doing homework, cooking, watching tv.. you get the point. This is something that Indeed just threw on the other day to lounge around and in and I was like.. "Hey, this is cute! I'm gonna photograph it really quick!" So I ran out to the back and took a couple pics.. so you know this is genuine! It was way too cold to actually wear it (queue cold pale leg syndrome).. and obviously im not lounging around in Lita's buttttt I threw them on for good photographic measure.

I love lounging in rompers like this adorable pink & blue one from Papaya clothing because when you're laying around you don't get all muddled up and uncomfortable.. if that makes sense. Nothing too tight or uncomfortable. Then I always have a trusty baggy cardigan to keep my cozy.. and always an accessory because I just feel completely naked without somethingggg pretty on my neck/ears/wrists/etc.  Seriously.. I challenge you to find a more adorable, comfortable, lovely item of clothing for 15$. Don't even try sweatpants.. I never wear sweatpants ;)

Romper: Papaya Clothing (Find similar here!)
Cardigan: BCBG
Hat: Anthropologie
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

XOXO
Olivia



16 comments:

  1. uhm totally love the romper.. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this look! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit love it!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! the colors are amazing.
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  5. great !! love tribal print :)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty. You look so comfy and chic at the same time.

    xoxo, Taylyn.
    www.taylynceciliaxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute - love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your style! I too am a romper lounger fan, I just wish it was warm enough here to lounge about in them! Would love to meet when you come to Paris! Let me know!

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge.
    Womens Tops

    ReplyDelete